Back from U/S...sometimes it's just too much information *sigh*

Rashaa

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
I don't know whether to be happy or sad...

I just got back from my Ultrasound appointment...and everything very clear and visible....

I have three fibroids...one is submucousal.. approximately 3 cm...and two others more surface looking... none are blocking the tubes but it explains the anemia, heavy bleeding etc... and there was some endometriosis seen, but it has not been staged or anything...

On a good note, 6 follicles were seen in one of my ovaries!! So I have eggs WOO HOOO now the question is, what do we do with the fibroids and the endomet :(.

Junebuy CJ are you out there, and can you lend any suggestions? My largest concern is preserving fertility, but eliminating that submucousal fibroid *sigh*...

talk about taking the bitter with the sweet *sigh*

Yes, at least you have plenty of eggies :)
You should google Zymessence for the fibroids.
Good luck to you!

:hugs: Rashaa, I'm not really comfortable providing useful advice here, gyne issues are a bit out of my area of expertise! Do you have an apt with your doc? If so, ask him/her about your options in light of TTC'ing. That's my most helpful bit of advice here, sorry hun :hugs:

thanks both newbie and Junebug. I do have an appointment in about 3 weeks to see my doctor, and in the meantime, I will do a lit search and see what research has been conducted thus far...

I have always been one to shy from taking many supplements, but will look into the systemic enzyme supp you suggested newbie...honestly, I had never heard of them before....although I have used similar enzymes in the lab :D. the principle makes sense though.

I will keep you posted, and I hope that my journey can help someone else.

Rashaa I would definitely be cautious about any supplements, as you never know how they'll affect you and your cycles. Talk to your doc before you start anything please :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->