back here again

NZKiwi

cautiously optimistic
Reaction score
I lost my first baby to blighted ovum in April this year. My mc was horrific and dragged out for 5 weeks, 5 weeks of bleeding and passing tissue and giant blood clots.

When it was finally over I felt relieved, we could start ttc again, the odds would be in our favour this time.

Well we got pregnant first cycle ttc and I just found out yesterday it was a chemical pregnancy, it never implanted properly. I found out by getting HCG serials done because my Dr wanted to monitor me after the last mc. I was at work when I got the results and I had a panic attack and had to be driven home. I also started bleeding when I got home.

It just seems so insanely unfair and cruel, people also seem less sympathetic this time round, like a cp isn't the same as the mc I had before. The websites I read piss me off no end as well, they have a bit of victim blaming tone to them when they say you can prevent the pain of a cp if you don't test early. Well I tested after AF was late and it still f**king happened to me.

I'm angry because these were the only times in my life I have been pregnant, how could I ever feel secure in one again? All of us who have mc's have been robbed of that carefree anxiety free pregnancy, instead of hope and excitement I will be a nervous wreck, and that pisses me off, to be robbed of that. I'm also scared there is something wrong with me now and I will never have a baby.

I'm so sorry for your losses. I had an MC a bit before 5 weeks. My mother in law said "Next time don't test so early!" I was (still am) so mad! I tested a day before AF. Besides, I would've noticed it wasn't a regular period thanks to all the clots and the fact that I'm never late. People say the stupidest things... Just ignore them. You're allowed to grieve!:hugs:

I am so very sorry about your losses life can be so unfair! I have just had a chemical pregnancy after a mmc in may this year. It's totally sucks xx hope your mind and heart heal really quickly and you get your rainbow real soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->