Back here from ttc

Dimples81

Reaction score
Back here from ttc after around 8 unsuccessful months. Lots of missing ovulations . I have decided to tackle my weight once and for all in the hope that after losing a few stone I might ovulate more successfully. At the moment my body gets ready to ovulate some months and then nothing happens. Other times it does nothing at all. I have ovulated a couple of times but usually at times when we can't do anything at all, such as during my husbands OFSTED inspection!

So I have booked in for gastric sleeve surgery in the hope that weight loss is the way forward, and have to wait 6 months after that to try. I'm a 30something teacher from Birmingham, nice to meet u current WTT'ers 😊

I know the struggle. I'm having a hard time losing the weight from my last baby. I am also back to WTT until some time after the New Year because I just miscarried this past month and I want to at least have a normal period before we TTC again. Didn't want to read and run so I wanted to wish you good luck! Hopefully the weight loss will help you ovulate :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->