back in bed today gggrrrr

babynmee

Reaction score
well i am back on bedrest today....its my own fault though.i snapped yesterday had a total breakdown. if you read about the stupid cake you know it was hard on me.. 2 full sheet cake from scratch and decorations, so hubby was helping me and i couldnt get the decorations right and hubby made smart comment and i freaking snapped. stormed out of the house with cake not finished and hobbled as fast as my legs would take me. i didnt really have a plan where i was going and ended up walking like 2-3 miles as fast as i could (was so angry and crying) then turned around and waked to center of town sat on a bench for like an hour crying and feeling bad that i left poor hubby to do the cake which had to be done by 6 pm ( it was like 4;45) but so angry i couldnt go home.. finally i started the walk home (not as fast) when i got there i helped hubby finish the cake and was in severe pain but was determined to finish the damn thing. after they got the cake ( not as pretty as we wanted it) we went with to the birthday party and ate some food and let the kids play for a while the whole time in severe pain thinking i put myself into labor...so i had sil watch the kids last night and came home hoping i didnt put myself into labor..so today i can bairly move my hips and pelvic bone feel like theyre gunna fall off.. no contractions or anything but im in bad shape!!!! and its all my fault i feel so bad fr putting hubby through what i did yesterday but there was no controling me i just went off the deep end. weve never faught like that before EVER and we both admitted we were in the worong and have made up.. today we are nothing but kind to eachother as we both know we hurt eachother bad. i think it actually made us stronger to still be together after what happened. and we will NEVER EVER do cakes for anyone ever again.. too many bad memories..on the plus side after all of that i didnt even want to get paid for the cake but she insisted to pay..so she is gunna watch the kids a few times for me and today when she dropped them off she brought an expensive ottle of tequilla for after the babies born. she knows i love tequilla and miss it terribly so she brought it for celibration of baby being born...(when he/she is born.but now i am restricted to the bed.. couldnt get up if iwanted to..hubby has to help me go to pee even..im so glad that yesterday is now yesterday!!!! ok sorry so long and props to you if you made it his far

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->