Back in 'sposies - Bum rash is back

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
:hissy:hissy::hissy:

i am NOT happy !! Daisy pooed lastnight and ofcourse i didnt discover it till 8.30 so the horrible burny acidic teething poo has done its damage :cry::cry::cry::cry: my poor baby - got the metanium out so hopefully it will be gone soon and we can get back into cloth quicker this time :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Aww hun big :hugs: to you and a super big :hugs: from Harley to Daisy.
I hope she is back in cloth soon and that her nasty teehing poo's stop soon xx

thanks girls - it seems to have gone from a little rash this morning to full blown awful burned looking bum rash :cry:

Aw. Does the metanium help at all? How come it has got worse? :(

Poor baby. Do you give her naked time? I found that when BRenn has a little rash at all, some naked baby time really helps.

i really dunno why it got worse, i did that last time, went from a little rash to really scarily nasty in the space of a day :shrug:

the Metanium is absolutely Amazing!!!! as much as i hate using things like that it gets rid of the rash in a matter of a day so it is defo worth it :D

yeah samantha he has atleast an hour or so of no nappy time every day - last time she got this rash i left her with her nappy off all day and i expressed a little boob milk onto it a couple of times but like i said i just kept getting worse and worse!! hopefully a night in metanium will do the job :) and we should be back in cloth tomorrow

have u tried kamillosan (sp) we find it amazing for nappy rash and its more natural than metanium

x

I use kamillosan for allsorts, may be worth a try for the daisy bum! I use it mostly on Freya's dry face skin when she gets it. :)

i bought it for sore nipples but got pissed off having to wash it off every time i fed leyla, which was like...every 10mins!!

:rofl:

x

The doctor gave me canestan (sp?) for Mailie's but I never used it, is that even safe for babies bums?

yeh we had that aswell cos leyla had thrush and it cleared it up straight away but we had to use for two weeks to make sure it didnt come back :D

x

LOL will try it, thanks girls - the bum rash is looooooooads better this morning! rash is nearly gone now! its gotta be teething pooes as noticed last night the tooth that was through then went away again is back on the move up and her two bottom front are starting to break the gums :cry: poor little bubs her cheeks are sooooo red it must be really hurting her

Ahh.. poor little girl! Hope the rash completely clears soon! xx

well we're going back to cloth tomorrow:D was gonna tonight but she has only done a teeny poo today so i'm expecting one tonight :hissy: LOL and didnt wanna risk not waking up or her not grizzling about it and end up with even worse rash so tomorrow morning the fluff is coming back out:) gonna put her in one of her Bambinex teddy's as they are super duper soft and will be gentle on her little tush:)

Back in cloth today thank god :happydance: god i have missed my cloth!! (it has only been a day and a half ) i cant stop patting Bug's bum n hearing that lovely poofy sound!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->