Back on BnB for the home stretch :D

mcsmyth1

Reaction score
Hi everyone, haven't been on in a while so now that im in 3rd tri, thought i would pop on, re-introduce myself and get back on the ball...

I'm 23, have a beautiful son who will be a year old in a couple of weeks and am due a little girl in 2.5months. Ive opted for a home birth as my hospital experience was crap.

Anyone else just into 3rd tri? xx

Hi honey :hugs:

I'm only just here too - not quite fitting in yet, as its mostly birthing stuff i think, is this the start of labour etc.. Am glad to see another early thirdster!

I have 5 children, 13 yrs, 11 yrs, 6 yrs, 4 yrs and 2 yrs old. 2 girls and 3 boys..

Am expecting another little guy - :cloud9: Am 31 years old and have to have a hospital birth as I've had 5 babies already..

So welcome, from me.. I maybe the first person to reply but hopefully more will come along and we wont find it so lonely :lol: !

Hi mumofplenty :flower:

Thanks for your reply, how are you feeling with this pregnancy? wow 5 children, is it as hard as they say? I would definitely love lots of children but I don't think I'll be trying again for a while as running around after my little man and being pregnant has taken it's toll.

Hello ladies. I'll be 31 weeks on Weds. Sorry for not welcoming you earlier - I have to confess - I usually don't post big welcomes, but I'd hate for you guys to think we're standoffish or snooty. I think it's because it's a sunny bank holiday weekend and most of us are in the back garden sipping on low/no alcohol drinks.

:)

Hi hun :hi: I'm due around the same time as you too with bubs #1 xx

Hi girls :) oh I know, this is my 2nd summer spent being pregnant and I really miss a freezing pint of Guinness on these kind of days...

J22, are you staying team yellow? We would have liked to but with there only being 14months between my son and this little munchkin, thought we would find out to see what baby stuff we can reuse xx

Hi girls :) oh I know, this is my 2nd summer spent being pregnant and I really miss a freezing pint of Guinness on these kind of days...

J22, are you staying team yellow? We would have liked to but with there only being 14months between my son and this little munchkin, thought we would find out to see what baby stuff we can reuse xx

Yes, we're staying team yellow all the way hopefully....got my 28 wks scan today so hoping the tech doesn't slip up!! x

Welcome! Im new to the third tri also! we are expecting our first baby boy :)

Hi mumofplenty :flower:

Thanks for your reply, how are you feeling with this pregnancy? wow 5 children, is it as hard as they say? I would definitely love lots of children but I don't think I'll be trying again for a while as running around after my little man and being pregnant has taken it's toll.

5 children isn't so hard. It's pretty much the same as 3 or more - anything above that number doesn't make much difference, madhouse wise!

Im finding it physically pretty rough, tbh... Maybe its because I'm 31 now :( Although I say that, I haven't had half the issues I usually find myself complaining about! I'm just tired. Soooooo unbelievably tired - All the time, never changes, I could sleep for weeks if only I could get comfy enough!

Oh, and I could lose my rag at the drop of a hat.. Everything stresses me out. Badly!

Otherwise its pretty darn great - the other children are all excited, and on cloud 9 right along with us - apart from my two year old who is v jealous of anyone coming near me so don't quite know how thats going to play out... :wacko:

If you ever have more than 2 - just be sure to have a regular babysitter! :lol: The hardest thing for us is that we never ever get a break. And I'm talking never. :dohh:

Welcome to 3rd tri ladies! Hopefully it will fly for us all xx

Hi!
I still have one week left in second tri but I don't feel like home there anymore so I'm stalking third tri;)
I'm pregnant with my third. Have a son who turns three this week and a 15 months old girl:) Expecting a baby boy for sure (had an amnio done due to very high risk of downs).

J22, hope your scan went well today :flower:

MumOfPlenty, hats off to you for coping so well, I havent had a full stretch of sleep in over a month now (my son is having some major sleep disruption lately) and I'm done in. He has stayed overnight with his granny 3 times since he was born, but not in the last few months, so I think I've created a clingy child lol.

Hi everyone else :thumbup:

No sunny bank holiday for us today :( it's been raining all morning and afternoon, on the bright side, I know longer have that urge for a freezing stout lol. Hope you are all keeping well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->