Back pain at 10 weeks

Lirpa11

Reaction score
Does anyone else have back pain?

I am 10+3 and my back is so sore. It's from half way up to 3/4 way up the back and feels like my muscles have been strecthed or something.

I'm thinking about going for a massage next week, but just want to be sure it's ok to get one while pregnant. My back feels awful :nope:

I think your just have to make sure your go somewhere who can do pregnancy massage, my usual massage place won't take me any more :( which is a shame as I had a bad back before I was pregnant.

Aww :( I'm going to ask DH to rub it for me. I read that the baby can push on a nerve at the moment which could cause back pain. I hope it goes away soon.

I'm 10+5 and I went to a Chiropractor for the first time today. It was absolutely wonderful! I have terrible posture and some hip trauma so we're going to work on that to make labour and carrying the baby easier for me. I'd definitely recommend it!! And like PP said, when you call to make an appointment for a massage just ask if they do pregnancy massages. I've found most places do around where I live/ Hope it gets better for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->