Back pain

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
I'm 10 weeks & since yesterday been experiencing back pain in middle to lower back, more so when I'm lieing / sitting down and more to my the middle left side, should I be worried?

No, I wouldn't say so. If it depends or worsens with position then it's probably muscles and ligaments.

I wouldn't worry. I would ask for a nice back massage, though. I have a massage cushion that I bought when pregnant with my first baby because I had this symptom a lot. I use it all the time when pregnant. That back pain stinks!!!

It is usually caused by your uterus growing. It's growing so quickly that your back doesn't have much time to adjust. Then, your spine will curve as your belly gets bigger, and that's painful, too. A heating pad on your back might help a lot. Yoga or stretching. A chiro if you have access to one. I also like to adjust my pillows so they will support my belly, even if it doesn't really look like I have one yet. It still helps to take any pressure off. I hope you manage this okay! But it's certainly a normal symptom. :)

I'm having back pain too , it's body adjusting ��

My wife has real bad sciatica right now...ok when moving but as soon as she stops it stiffens. Ordered her a massaging pillow off amazon...by Zyllow I think is the brand. I owned one years ago and it's pretty incredible. 2 sets of 2 rotating balls and has the option of heat too. It's strong enough to put your full weight on it in a recliner or on floor...which I did and let me tell you it got in the muscles like crazy...borderline painful the way I used it but man did it work. Obviously you can adjust how deep it goes by simply not putting all your weight on it. The balls rotate in different directions every few minutes so that it really feels like a massage. You can turn off heat too which is a nice feature. It's 44 dollars on amazon but in my opinion well worth it.

On a side note, have any of you tried a "pregnancy band"? It reminded me of a weightlifting belt that I use but small enough to wear under clothes...looked good but wanted to check before I bought...might give support

I wouldn't worry, it's probably growing pains and your body adjusting to all the changes. I've noticed when I'm driving my low back aches really badly but once I get out of the car and walk around it's ok again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->