back to back baby

ajsmummy86

Reaction score
I had my 38 week midwife appointment today and found out that baby is laying back to back no wonder I've been having a lot of backache. I was just wondering if anyone knows any tips to get him to turn? If i can't get him to turn will it have any effect on the labor?

u can use a birthing ball bouncing on it and kneeling and resting over ball also scrubbing the floors this might help but my ds was back to back and i tried everything nothing worked.

my labour was all in my back no pain in my front i dont know if its more painful they say it is but he was my 1st so not sure i did it with no pain relief though and it was 14hours in established labour.

I'll give that a try thank you. I've had two children already but they weren't back to back so i really don't know what to expect

Have a look at https://www.spinningbabies.com/ as they have some good tips for turning baby.

My daughter was back to back for the majority of my third tri but thankfully I managed to get her to turn using those techniques x

A lot of back to back babies turn on their own during labour. My third however didnt turn so I had a back to back labour and delivery and ill be honest with you. It was a good bit more painful then my previous 2 !!! Good luck I hope your baby turns for you :flower:

My lo was back to back when i went into labour after being in the 'ideal' position for weeks. She turned during labour x

My LO has been posterior as well for the past two cervix checks. :/ I've been bouncing and doing pelvic exercises as well. Nothing seems to make him move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->