Back to drawing board

Rhiana79

Reaction score
With 2 weeks to go before we were going to TTC, my poor hubby has been made redundant. So we're back to WTT for a while.

Really upset :cry:

Oh hunny I'm sorry :hugs: Hope he finds something else soon and your're not WTT for too much longer

Oh no, that's such sad news :( Although it's probably no consolation, it's good in some ways that it happened before you TTC rather than after, it would've be so much harder if you were pregnant :hugs: Hopefully he'll get another job in no time :) I really hope you feel better soon, lots of hugs and luck to you both! xx

:hugs: that must be so hard for you as many of us are couting down the days until we ttc. i really feel for you huni :hugs:

So sorry to hear this hon, I was made redundant a few months ago and it really is shitty, I know how you and the hubby are feeling :hugs:

I'm sure things will be back on track soon. xxx

Oh no, thats really awful, i really hope he finds another job soon,Tell him everyone here wishes him the best of luck in finding another one soon.

My OH's workplace are currently struggling and it constantly makes me worry, although we are two years away from TTC so i shouldn't really be worrying just yet.

Sorry to hear about this hunni :hugs: Fingers crossed he finds a new job soon, xxx Like the others have said, probably better that its happened now rather then when you have a LO!

OH's place is making major cutbacks too..

xxx

:hugs:

Sorry to hear that. I hope everything gets better and he finds something soon, so you can get back on track for TTC. Meanwhile I hope we can help you pass the time back here in WTT.

Thanks everyone - I really appreciate all your comments, I'll pass on your good wishes to OH too.

I think it's just that we were so close. I guess everyone is right who said it's better now than during pregnancy or when we had a little one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->