Back to hating OH again.

Ethereal

Reaction score
All through first tri I couldn't stand him.

For the past couple of weeks I've been able to tolerate him but now these last two days I'm back to wanting to suffocate him.

Everything he does pisses me off. I'm trying not to let it show but he can tell. Problem is the way he reacts to my bad moods makes it even worse. He acts like a small spoiled brat child when I get mad.

Always so quick to point the finger at my bad points but when I mentions something I don't like about him he's a dick about.

Aaargh I just want these bad moods to stop because I know that's what it's down to. We're usually fine but this pregnant has made me dislike him a lot :(

Same exact boat sweetie! My poor hubby actually knew I was pregnant before I did because my moods swing so hard! :dohh:

I know what you mean!! I can't stand the sound of him breathing!! Literally!!!

I have my days as well. I'm fortunate to have a very tolerant hubby. Sorry, hun. :(

Haha, I have these days too. I try and tell myself to be nicer and more tolerant but the hormones seem too strong to be able to stop my agitation with poor DH!

I have a theory on this! Your hormones are intentionally making it a rough ride for your OH to test their suitability as a parent. It is a stressful job being a Father and you want someone that will be there for the ride and isn't going to take off at the first hint of hardship.

DH and I have been bickering like mad since I fell pregnant, but I keep telling myself that I can't expect him to be understanding 100% of the time, it's only natural that he will bite back. Although we all think that they are not being considerate, they are struggling with the fact that their best friend has been replaced by an angry raving person that they can't seem to do anything right for.

He puts up with it bless him. Never let's it go to his head cuz he knows im not myself.

My DH said a few weeks after the birth of our son 'yay! Lucy's back!' I think it had been a long 9 months for him too.

I totally get what you mean. I just don't have a ton of patience with him. He doesn't even notice half the time though! Hah.

This made me giggle because I am currently in the same boat as most of you ladies.

This is my fourth baby, and OH still gives me this problem most of the time. When I'm feeling hormonal, I just need a back rub and maybe a fruity beverage. I don't need to be argued with or called out on it right now. Haha. Just pamper me. I'll be fine! When OH throws a tantrum or gets angry with me for being hormonal, the devil takes over my body, and all hell breaks loose. Haha. Sorry to admit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->