Back to regular af after miscarriage??? Help?

justwaiting

Mummy to Owen
Reaction score
HI Everyone,
Sorry if this thread has been done before.
I am waiting on AF #2 after my mc back in Nov. It's not late yet but I'm wondering whether your AF returned to it's normal regular cycle after your mc?
:wacko:

Hiya, sorry to hear of your mc xxxx

I was on the pill for years then got pregnant the month I came off so not sure what my normal cycles were like.

But my af returned 5 weeks after my mc then after that it has been coming ever month, a few days out here and there but pretty regular, 28-32 days long cycles. One thing I noticed though is that I have been ovulating at odd times I think :wacko: when I used to definately ov at day 14! xxx

Thanks, I'm not sure whats going on with mine, It was meant to have come yesterday and didn't and I'm having some funny pains down there. Dont want to get my hopes up as you said could be that it's just all over the place for the moment.

hi, i've just started my 1st af after my 2nd miscarriage.
it arrived on day 30. with my 1st miscarriage af also arrived on day 28, so i'm hopin it stays like this as 28/29 days is normal for me.
xo

AF showed up yesterday on day 30, I'm hope it sorts it self out soon. good to know that it mostly comes back on time or within a few days of your normal cycle

sorry for your loss
ive had 2 mc's now after the 1st one my cycles were between 34-36 days and after the 2nd one my first af took 6 weeks to come. then i went back to 28 days, i thought that would be me back to normal but then the next one didnt come for 50+ days and now im on cd52! havent had a period since xmas eve.
sometimes it can take 9 months to a year for your cycles to regulate

good luck :dust:

I noticed last cycle i ov'd very early cd10 oppose to cd14-16 of a 28 day cycle, really hope this month it goes back to normal x

Sorry for your loss :flower: I mc'd in Dec 2010 and my cycle has turned back to exactly 28 days apart since then...no idea when I OV, just guessing from the "normal" timing on an ovulation calculator! :dust: to you and Good Luck X

I've caved and bought some OPK's. I got my af for 6 days it stopped then a small amount of bleeding for a few hours 2 days after it 'stopped'. I think because my af are still a little screwy knowing when to bd will help me. I was so wound up last month, not knowing what is happening in your own body is so stressful. I have decided to be more positive and think happy thoughts this month if it doesn't happen yes i'll be upset but until I get af i'm going to be happy.

I've caved and bought some OPK's. I got my af for 6 days it stopped then a small amount of bleeding for a few hours 2 days after it 'stopped'. I think because my af are still a little screwy knowing when to bd will help me. I was so wound up last month, not knowing what is happening in your own body is so stressful. I have decided to be more positive and think happy thoughts this month if it doesn't happen yes i'll be upset but until I get af i'm going to be happy.

Well done, i found doing opks etc made me feel loads more positive! Good luck, PMA! :flower:xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->