Back to the drawing board!! need help guys x

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by amy.j, Apr 22, 2009.

1. amy.j

amy.j cautiously expecting :)

Hi all :happydance:

So im back to trying to conceive after my 2nd miscarriage in 4 months :cry:

I just want to know if you think i should continue trying or get my cycles back to normal ???

Any advice would be nice :D xxxxxxx

2. Shelby2007

Shelby2007 Khyler Rae born 1/26/10

Hi ya!

Have you talked to your dr about getting your cycles back on track??

Im sorry for both of your losses.. one is bad enough.. no mother should ever have to go through this..

I would think do whatever you feel is comfortable.. if youd like to get your af back to normal.. then focus on that.. Im sorry Im not much help..

GOOD LUCK!

3. JemmaD

JemmaD 3rd trimester

im the same hun im ttc after my 2nd i didnt wait i just carried on trying without any luck so far you have to do what ever feels right for your body hun no one can tell you when your ready. im so sorry for you losses xxxx

4. pennypoptart

pennypoptart Stick little bean please!

I just carried on as normal. Didn't fall first month after EPRC, hoping it may be this month... but also happy if AF comes on time, as that'll mean system is sorting itself out. x

5. ILoveShoes

ILoveShoes Well-Known Member

Hi Amy,
    I'm really sorry about your losses, hun.
    Good luck ttc.
    xxx

6. Jessa

Jessa Guest

Sorry to hear about your losses in the past. I, too, have had two miscarriages. Our last miscarriage ended in February at 17 weeks. We waited for AF to return after my D&C and have been trying since then. This is our second cycle of trying. It depends on how you and your OH feel as to whether you try again right away. Do whatever you feel comfortable with (as long as your doctor is okay with it!). Good luck!