Back to the drawing board!! need help guys x

amy.j

cautiously expecting :)
Reaction score
Hi all :happydance:

So im back to trying to conceive after my 2nd miscarriage in 4 months :cry:

I just want to know if you think i should continue trying or get my cycles back to normal ???

Any advice would be nice :D xxxxxxx

Hi ya!

Have you talked to your dr about getting your cycles back on track??

Im sorry for both of your losses.. one is bad enough.. no mother should ever have to go through this..

I would think do whatever you feel is comfortable.. if youd like to get your af back to normal.. then focus on that.. Im sorry Im not much help..

GOOD LUCK!

im the same hun im ttc after my 2nd i didnt wait i just carried on trying without any luck so far you have to do what ever feels right for your body hun no one can tell you when your ready. im so sorry for you losses xxxx

I just carried on as normal. Didn't fall first month after EPRC, hoping it may be this month... but also happy if AF comes on time, as that'll mean system is sorting itself out. x

Hi Amy,
I'm really sorry about your losses, hun.
Good luck ttc.
xxx

Sorry to hear about your losses in the past. I, too, have had two miscarriages. Our last miscarriage ended in February at 17 weeks. We waited for AF to return after my D&C and have been trying since then. This is our second cycle of trying. It depends on how you and your OH feel as to whether you try again right away. Do whatever you feel comfortable with (as long as your doctor is okay with it!). Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->