• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back to the drawing board...

Stormynights

DD + Peanut
Reaction score
The more I said it, the less I liked Autumn Rose...

I feel like Rose is way overused... I did like the tie in to the month of May since that is DD1's mn...

I want something more unique... my current top two favorites are
Autumn Odette
and Autumn Emerald (birthstone for May so it still ties in)

Last name is one syllable and starts with an F

I dislike Rose, Marie, and Jade for popularity reasons, and the fact that I know so many with those names/mn.

I'd also like to avoid any name starting with an S in case she marries a Smith :haha: Although I adore Autumn Sage.

I like them both! Autumn Emerald just has a lovely flow. But Autumn Odette is just beautiful. Neither are common names where I'm from either.

Autumn Aurora
Autumn Ophelia
Autumn Gage
Autumn Florence
Autumn Lark
Autumn Meadow
Autumn Melody
Autumn Clementine
Autumn Pearl

I know you want to avoid s but Autumn sage is beautiful! Autumn odette is really pretty too and not a name I've heard of before.

I know you want to avoid s but Autumn sage is beautiful! Autumn odette is really pretty too and not a name I've heard of before.

Sage was my first choice but DH hated it! And Odette.

We've actually changed the name all together; her name is currently Annemarie Hope. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->