Back to the drawn board

Jakkiw2

My turns long over due
Reaction score
Well Ladies,

Sorry bout the post; just need to rant

Ive just had my second miscarriage in a row ( both at the 5 week mark) and as you will know from your experiances, im crushed :(

I already have a 21mth old son and I would love to make him a big brother but im scared that it will happen again...as well all are.

I hate this wtt malarkie, my cycle will no doubt be all over the place like the last time... booo hoo hoooo. One step forward two step back x

:hugs: I'm very sorry for your losses. And I know how awful the waiting can get. I think the trick is to keep yourself busy. Try to concentrate on Christmas and your son and try to not think about cycle days or AF if you can avoid it. The next 6 weeks can get quite busy anyway and hopefully you'll have your cycles back by the new year. :hugs:

Firstly, I want to say how very sorry I am for your losses. It is such a difficult time- I am only just realising 3 weeks post MMC that the best way to keep going is to keep busy. The first 3 weeks I was literally becoming obsessed with when my AF would arrive......my poor DH! I am currently looking for a new job as think for me, a fresh start is just what I need. I agree with Amygdala, in that Christmas is coming and so a perfect opportunity to keep yourself distracted. My DH and I have booked ourselves a weekend spa break so that I can totally relax and rest before the new year and hopefully a new beginning.

:hugs:

Sxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"