back to TTC

stellababy

Reaction score
Just got my first period after MC last week! It took me 8 months to get pregnant last time only to miscarry. Now I feel really calm about this - I was so worried that I would never get pregnant, at least I know that it's possible!

Just got my first period after MC last week! It took me 8 months to get pregnant last time only to miscarry. Now I feel really calm about this - I was so worried that I would never get pregnant, at least I know that it's possible!

good luck with TTC i rweally hope u get :bfp: soon

:hugs: It must feel like a relief to know that your cycle's back on track again! Now you can start fresh.

I know I will be so much calmer once/if AF arrives, because at least I know there's hope again. :flower:

Good luck!! :dust:

That's great! I wish you lots of luck! How long was your cycle delayed?
Good luck on your journey :)

That's great! I wish you lots of luck! How long was your cycle delayed?
Good luck on your journey :)

Thank you! I got AF 7 weeks after miscarriage. A little late, but at least its here now. Cant wait till next week to start going again!

yh thts kinda like me 2 ... hope u get preggy this time. but wiv me it was kinda cause i liked the feelin of avin :sex: with out protection so after a few months i had no idea tht i was up duff. then misscarride 6 week cause of bro. now me n bf tryin again every month.

so yh like i sed gud luck, n av fun n it'll happen hopfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->