Back to work tomorrow....

Dona

Reaction score
Can't believe its tomorrow.

Am right with you Dona. I hope you have a good day and it flies by! Good luck, am sure you will be fine.
I am returning to work on 01st Feb, so a week tomorrow and I cannot believe the time has arrived.
Are you ready to return? I am not, mentally and emotionally I don't feel ready but have to return due to finances, am sure once I get into the swing of things it will be easier...

Anyway, good luck again and let us know how you get on and if you need it a good moan!
x

:hugs: big almighty hugs, (oh and tell Fraser thanks for making me smile in hospital with his silly FB statuses) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck. I am sure you''ll both be fine. It's not easy at first but it does get better, I promise :)

Oh good luck, to you both:hugs:

I really really feel for you both, I will be in the same boat soon enough, everyone says its not as bad as you think its going to be!:thumbup: ( I think its because we dread it so very much though!:dohh:)

Let us know how you get on x

Best of luck to ypu both. Tomorrow will fly by, and it definately does get easier! :hugs:

Thanks Girls, I just can't stop crying right now. I feel so guilty about going back. I do and I don't feel ready but needs must. Everyone one says it does get better so I'll keep you posted on that one. I just don't know how I am going to cope not seeing him very much. Thats the thing that just aches my heart and keeps me crying. :cry::cry::cry:

No doubt you'll hear me moaning and crying on here.

xxxxx

Thanks Girls, I just can't stop crying right now. I feel so guilty about going back. I do and I don't feel ready but needs must. Everyone one says it does get better so I'll keep you posted on that one. I just don't know how I am going to cope not seeing him very much. Thats the thing that just aches my heart and keeps me crying. :cry::cry::cry:

No doubt you'll hear me moaning and crying on here.

xxxxx

Awww, I will be thinking of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"