Bad and good news

zoeb1234

Reaction score
I'm currently 7 +1 weeks and Today started absolute rubbish!! Went to the toilet first thing and there was blood on my tissue,got a little worse through out the day! Went to gp and he sent me to the hospital and I managed to get scan and the good news was the baby is ok,the heart was beating away nicely and the lady who scanned me seemed pleased! But the bit I don't get is why I'm still bleeding and having bad stomach cramps like period pains!

I haven't had this happen so I don't have any advice from experience. But I had read a lot of women bleed in early pregnancy. Some bleed throughout. Try to take it easy for a couple of days.

Try not to worry to much. I bled a few times throughout my first pregnancy. My daughter is not 13 months old. Easier said than done be try to stay positive and get some rest while the bleeding is happening. X

I had SCH at 7 wks. I was told to rest, no lifting & pelvic rest. Drink plenty of water. The bleed resolved by 12 week scan. It was a very stressful time. I truly believe taking it easy helps!

Try not to worry (easier said than done I know)
My sister bled alot during first trimester and had 3 scans. She even passed a few clots.
Anyway baby is fine, she is now 17 weeks.
Doctor said sometimes there are just little pockets of blood that come away from the wall.
Good luck to you xxx

I spotted from 3 weeks till 7 weeks for no known reason.finally stopped last week. As long as they see that heart beating just try to relax. So many weird things happen in first trimester

So glad I'm not the only 1,I think the bleeding has now stopped,not had any at all today but still have the odd cramp pain now and again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->