bad back pain after 37 week checkup

mrsadair

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
just had my 37 week checkup... blood pressure still too high but they sent me home to do a 24-hour urine analysis. they checked me and told me i'm not contracting at ALL and i'm not dilated whatsoever, unfortunately. that was my first cervical check though and afterwards... my back hurt SO bad i couldn't even sit in the truck, i had to walk just to be comfortable :( anyone else had this? it was like severe cramps in my bad and then like, shooting pains in my lower tummy.

26 views and nobody has experienced this? should i like, rush to the ER?

How much poking and prodding was done hun?

After my first sweep i had v v sore back, so id say yeah its prob normal to have back pain, just keep an eye on it!

just checked to see if i was dilated at all... first time they have checked anything internally since i was like 6 weeks along so maybe that is why.

they did tell me i could have spotting, but they didn't mention back pain... i got all excited because i was thinking back pain is a sign of early labor but it's gone away. well it's there but not nearly like it was...

does it hurt like that every time they check for dilation? i'm scared, if it does... usually those exams are just a lot of pressure and discomfort but this time it reeeeally hurt. is that abnormal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->