Bad back... :(

v31984

Reaction score
hya ladies.. my back hurts so much! this is my 3rd pregnancy im 24 weeks and its just getting worse and worse, im not a big lady but im not small either so im sure its not weight related. ive also got period like cramps.. is anyone else suffering with any of these symptoms.. not sure if i should grace my gp/midwife with my presence

Not sure if this helps but your smin is probably curvef in from bein prego. When you lay down or instead of sitting down lay down on the bed or floor with your feet on the floor or bed flat and your back str8 with your knees bent. This should help

I had a bad back before pregnancy (runs in family) and now it is 10 times worse now that I am pregnant. I have found that laying down with a small pillow under back make me lay straight with a heating pad on lowest setting to help me a bit with this. Helps to relax all those muscles a little bit. Could maybe try this? Hope youf eel better soon.

my back is so soar, only thing that helps it is going to bed and laying on my side with a pillow between my knees, think its just the pelvis widening and bones getting softer to get ready for birthing

I've had a bad back for years (slipped discs) and I can only sympathise with you. If you never experience back pain in your life then you're very lucky, because it is worse than any other pain, as it effects so much of your life.

I dont really have any advice, possibly some sort of back brace for comfort?

:hugs:

thanks for your re[lies ladies, i will give all those things a go! its making life very difficult :(

I had a back accident a couple of years ago, so my back is really bad at mo and I havent put any weight on, I weigh 1stone less due to sickness at beginning
I went to my doctors and they sent me for physio I got 3times a week, its really helping

I'm suffering with a bad back also and my midwife recommended a birthing ball for sitting on and gentle exercises with. Only just got one so no results yet, but it does seem comfy for sitting on so may be worth a go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->