bad backache and cramps...worried...

Ashley8806

Reaction score
Today I'm having some weird pressure like cramps and a terrible backache. Of course I googled it and found its signs of a miscarriage.... I'm so scared now :( I took a test again all they had waa blue dye.... and my test line is way darker than control line... but still so so worried... :cry:

I'm only about a week ahead of you but my back has been hurting since 5 weeks. I also have cramps off and on. I started worrying a lot but then was realizing that 95% of the time, the cramps were because I was constipated and they were poop cramps instead of uterus cramps. Also, our uterus' are stretching right now so I've heard uterine cramps are very normal anyway.

:)

Thanks hun. I don't think these are poop cramps as I've been pretty regular. Hoping its just stretching just don't remember this with the first two

Where is your back hurting? Mine is in my lower back in the tail bone area. I've been googling everything like a crazy person and am pretty sure the lower back pain is from the uterus.

I've been having backache and cramps too, but I'm not going to worry. Unless if you have crippling plain and bleeding, then all you can do is assume everything is fine and relax :hugs: I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

like my doctor told me.. STOP GOOGLING STUFF! hahah! I was convinced last night I had an ectopic pregnancy, then went today to the doc and my blood levels are perfect and they said that I most likely just have cysts! lol! I've also had some cramping AND lower back pain! you are fine :D when I miscarried, it started off with brown discharge and then I started bleeding heavily a few days later.. it's hard not to worry! but you should be fine. it's normal. I didn't think cramps were normal either, but apparently they are! haha!

Thanks everyone. Feeling a bit better today yeterdays pains were just way worse than what I'm used to

Thanks everyone. Feeling a bit better today yeterdays pains were just way worse than what I'm used to

I'm sorry :( it's so hard not to worry about it but I think you should only worry when you're doc tells you! ya know? try and stay calm and strong!! you got this. :hugs:

When this happens, the best thing to do, is to go lay down on your left side, drink some water, and RELAX. Sometimes a heating pad or hot water bottle can ease it a bit, and if it's bad enough, it would be fine to pop a Tylenol. If it eases, that's a good sign...if it begins to escalate, that can be a bit more worrying. If you're not having any spotting or bleeding, than perhaps you're really just experiencing a lot of growth and stretching in your uterus, which can be uncomfortable, but also a very normal part of early pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->