Bad Bunnies

SassyLou

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share with you all, those of you who are friends on FB will know the battle I have with the rabbits in the cemetery, I'm constantly trying to find flowers they won't eat.

Well today its definitely Bunnies 1 Sarah 0

They were these type of flowers, orange and yellow ones.
germini.jpg

They know look like this!!! :bunny:

31052011293.jpg

Naughty bunnies! They were beautiful flowers though.

I found this link for you. Maybe it can help you out!
https://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/annuals/msg051203399872.html

Naughty bunnies! They were beautiful flowers though.

I found this link for you. Maybe it can help you out!
https://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/annuals/msg051203399872.html

Thanks, we've pretty much worked out if things are from a bulb they don't eat them, they're poisonous so they obviously know not to eat them. When I bought these it said that they can be poisonous to pets so I assumed they wouldn't eat them!!!

TBH it makes my laugh I'm sure my little Angel enjoys the rabbits coming to eat his flowers. DH doesn't share my sense of humour :dohh:

Aww lovely flowers.. naughty bunnies :)

Your angel will love the bunnies around him and you know he'l be chuckling at the fact their eating the flowers you brought him :) take comfort in knowing hes still around x

Your lil angel probably LOVES the bunnies coming around. I am sure he is giggling about how they eat the flowers!

:cloud9: How sweet is that. Your little Angel probably laughs as they eat away at the flowers :hugs: xoxoxoxoox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ah I bet he is laughing at the little fluffy bunnies with their twitchy tails. Beautiful flowers too xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->