Bad cramps no period

Em74

Reaction score
Hi there,

i'm pretty new to learning how my body works when trying ttc, i have two grown up kids and they just seem to happen without even thinking about it!!. My left ovary doent work and i have pcos so ovulation kits can give misleading results, my cycle last month was 38 days (normally 30/31) and hardly even spotting when it did come, this month i'm at day 35 with terrible craps for a week no but no period, my boobs are tender and i feel pretty grotty really. i cant get an apointment at the docs until the 26th of this month and i was just wondering if anyone has any advice.
We have been ttc for 15 months and we had a miscarriage in March at 8 weeks so we know pregnancy is possible but i'm still quite scared of it happening again if i do get pregnant

Any advice gratefully received
Em x

Have you taken a pregnancy test hon? If its negative, i would call your doctor and try to get the appt moved up, i would be worried with the bad cramps that it could be eptopic and you need to see someone right away. Good luck honey, i sure hope its a super sticky bean for you!!

as onmymind17 says, I would take a pregnancy test and see what comes out of that:flower:

Thank you for your replies, ill get a test and keep my fingers crossed. I'm just worried that if i am pregnant that this doulbling up pain isnt normal. We get our hopes up every month and i never had anything like this pain with my grown up babies
Thanks again
x

Take one step at the time, take the test whenever you can and take it from there. With the result you can always ask the doctor to see you earlier and put your mind at ease :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->