Bad dream :(

shannonleigh

Reaction score
I hope I'm not the only one, but my scan date seems to be coming sooner and sooner, 2 days after Christmas & the more closer I'm getting the more anxious I am, I had a dream lastnight that I was getting scanned and was told there was no heartbeat, Felt so real, I was crying in the dream and woke up with tears! I know this probably boils down to my MMC 3 months ago and hearing those exact words but now I'm worried it's a sign something is going to go wrong. :(

Dreams can be so real :hugs: but think about all the times that something has happened in a dream that hasn't come true... It's just anxiety about your previous mmc of course you are worried but it doesn't mean there is any truth to the dream :hugs:

I've had dreams of bleeding, of having scans with nothing on them, and other scary things... with all 3 of my pregnancies. My first is an almost 2 year old, my second is 6 months old, and I'm almost halfway through my third pregnancy. :hugs: It doesn't mean anything. It's just showing you how much you care and how scared you are, which is okay to feel. I hope the time comes quickly for you so you can see your baby and put your mind at ease.

Thank you! At least I'm not the only one having these horrible dreams. :(
I know worrying cannot change anything but it seems impossible

H&H 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back