Bad dreams during first pregnancy

BubbleMonkey

Reaction score
So over the past.......3 weeks? on and off, Ive been experiencing some really bad dreams. Some of them I would concider nightmares rather than just bad dreams.

Taking into concideration the events thats happening in my town over the past 2 weeks with a little 3 year old boy, I know this is playing on my mind alot. and I think the thought of my child going through something like this is just dreadful. These are fears that are coming out in my dreams that in the day time I dont usually think about as often.

I didnt meet or know the little boy but I did go to college at the same time as his mother, and its so close to my home where it happened, these things can all be playing on my mind without me knowing about it.....right?

Last night, it wasnt a dream about the little boy but of a 8 legged thing that I fear and this one was rather big and being held in my hand over my head and I was being forced to squeeze it......creepy
The night before was about the little boys house thats just up the road from me and just certain vivid things really startled me.

So my question is, has anyone else experienced very, shocking dreams that has saddened you or made you worried more? or even strange dreams that you never would imagine having before??
I mean I have been having strange dreams my whole life and they are always quick vivd, but these are terrifying me.

Sorry to hear that you are having nightmares, I have been having extremely strange, vivid, and sometimes horrifying dreams as well. They started about when I conceived (even though I didn't know it yet), and they are still happening. I too have always had vivid and odd dreams, but these pregnancy dreams are a whole different animal! Mine have been about people I haven't thought of in many years and most of them take place back in my hometown. So yes, I think it is normal but I have heard that they usually go away by the end of the first trimester!

:( I constantly have nightmares through my pregnancies. Every time. Once I'm well into third tri, I get up every hour to pee and don't have time to remember my dreams, but until then, I'm just scared and worried all the time over them. hah. :hugs:

Oh I've been have the worse nightmares since I found out I was pregnant. Very vivid and scary. I had my first scan this morning and I kept dreaming that I went there and I was ready to have the internal scan and she said oh hold on one minute and the rest of the dream I was walking around searching for someone to finish my scan and holding my stomach and it was bleeding on my stomach I actually woke up with pains on that side too. And I dreamt that they called my mother as my emergency contact but I hadn't told her I was pregnant yet so she was all confused and then I was confused and that's probably why I woke up because the dream wasn't making sense anymore. It was crazy. And that is certainly not the first one I've had so I'm hoping they stop soon cause I don't know how much more of that I can take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->