Bad Dreams

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
So I was sitting with Renah in my arms and she was asleep...and all of a sudden she started screaming. Not crying, screaming and she was throwing herself around everywhere and looked absolutely petrified. She calmed down and she was still asleep?!? She kept whining after but still asleep. I tried to wake her up out of it but it didn't work. It was absolutely heartbreaking, she was obviously terrified of something

Anyone else's LOs have what appears to be nightmares? And do you wake them? Or what do you do?

:hug:

Alexa gets them sometimes, I pick her up and take her for a little walk(to the living room and back to the bedroom) and usually that works.

leyla does this, she giggles in her sleep too...when she screams i usually just cuddle her and tell her im there and that its ok, usually calms her down

its horrible isnt it!!

x

I did a thread about this a few weeks ago. Oliver suffers from these terribly. He's been even worse since he's had his cold. I've only ever woken him once from one - never again! I just hold him and shush him, until he calms. Even though they're asleep, they know you're there. I agree though - it completely breaks my heart when he does it :cry:

elliot did this two nights ago-it scared the life out of me! poor thing. xx

Grace has done that a few times. I hear her crying and go in but she's still fast asleep :(

lol it used to freak me out, but you get used to it after a while. Harley does it every now and then, sometimes she'll wake up, other times she'll cuddle closer

Awwww poor little woman, Dec never got them that young, but for the past 2-3 months he has been, he will whine in his sleep, he never screams and I dont have to go to him but I will hear him whining and sobbing through the monitor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->