Bad Dreams

OctBebe

Reaction score
:wacko:

The past few night I have been waking up so so sad.
The first night I had a dream I was bleeding very heavily, and went to go get tampons (i thought it was a normaly period) and then my OH reminded me I was pregnant.
Last night I had two, that LO came out now and I caught him in my hands.
Also someone had punched me in the stomach so hard that there was no way baby could have lived :cry:

Does anyone get bad dreams similar?

I've been having nightmares as well, but they have mostly to do with OH's infidelity.

I think our dreams come from our deepest fears and anxieties and are more pronounced because we are pregnant. Not sure whether pregnancy makes us dream more vividly or what :nope: Just take solace in the fact that it is just a dream and that you will wake up from it :hugs:

Oh Hun :hugs2: Ive had horrible/crazy dreams since being pregnant. But normally they're like I'm the one who doesn't care and am doing things that could hurt the baby!

I had a horrible dream early on that there was a problem with my pregnancy... they are never fun dreams to have, but normal I think as there is always that protection instinct that kicks in (even while pregnant).

It's just one of those things that can manifest itself at night while we sleep... hope you get some lovely dreams soon! Maybe go to bed with nice thought of holding your LO for the first time etc... :hugs:

Oh man, you think THOSE dreams are scary? Try having a sexy dream about Paul Robinson from Neighbours... THEN tell me you are traumatised!!! ;)

Thank you for the comments. I have to remember that its only a dream, but I was thinking it may mean something like hes trying to tell me something?
And they cheeky monkey decided he wasnt going to do his morning jiggles till 10am. So that mad me panic more.

My dreams are so bad I am too ashamed to admit to them. One had to do with my OH and my son... I get it repeatedly. The worst thing imaginable.

I had a dream a woman was trying to kill me and cut my stomach and keep my baby.

Then I had a dream that I was this huge drug lord's wife & i was carrying his baby and handling all the money that was coming in & we were robbed and a man held me at gun point & i woke up.

I`ve been having some pretty weird dreams. I even woke up with an emptiness feeling and started to cry because I thought my baby wasn`t doing okay. I whispered to him telling him to kick for me. After a few minutes, he did kick & I felt relieved. I can`t stand him not kicking anymore because it makes me worry.

I totally know how you are feeling. My dreams sometimes have me waking up DH. They are scary! :shock: I awake sometimes and go sleep on the couch so I won't disturb dh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->