Bad feelings?

A

Always&4ever

Well we came to my mums on monday and I'm not sure if its just me but my mum doesn't seem to bother with Jasmine much, she see's my 3year old niece all the time and has been commenting how this year is gonna be Shania's year :( is it wrong that it makes me angry?, its Jasmine's first christmas not Shania's :( my mum offered to have Jasmine one night for me so I can sleep and she hasn't bothered because Shania has been sleeping over :(, I don't want to come across as jealous as I'm not and I love my niece to bits, is it so bad though that I want my daughter to get a bit off attention from her nana that she hasn't seen for 3months during her first xmas?

Its not bad at all hun! I would be exactly the same, I mean jasmine has even been in the country recently, you'd think shed be all over her!

If it was me Id probably bring it up in a jokey way, see how my mum reacted, but thats just me! Your going to make her first christmas really special, your the most important thing to her, to her your all that matters. I know it doesnt make it any easier though. :hugs:

xxx

my mil is exactly the same . my sil and her kids are moving to spain and shock! mil has went and decided to move to spain . she was even on holiday when liam was born ( a holiday that was booked after she knew when i was getting my c section). It used to really piss me off but i have small satifaction that liam wont go to her when she actually bothers with him x

my ex's parents are the same, they have 3 grandchildren-my 2 and ex's brothers son (bailey) and they go out of their way to have anything to do with bailey but dont make any effort what so ever to see my kids, couldnt even be bothered to come and see callum on his first birthday!!

Not at all hun, i dont even think its jealousy but anger. I get the same with Chris's mam, she favors her other 2 grachildren over Olivia and its so obvious that she does, its not that im jealous that she goes all out for the other two, but the fact that she shouldnt favor them and make it so bloody obvious. You should love all your grankids the same

x

my family are exactly the same hun. I live 100 miles away from them, but my sister lives in the next street and her kids see my mam every day. When we go up (or used to cos i havent spoke to them for 8 months) it was always my sisters kids that got bothered with. My son didnt even get a 2nd b/day pressie, but they had the money for my sis's 2 kids b/days.

Grin and bear it if you have to stay there over xmas,. and when u get home tell them to get lost, your daughter is worth more than being ignored.

That sounds sad and horrible.Write her a letter if you feel uncomfortable approaching her about this issue....

I have this issue with my family as well ..this year 4 of us had babies and there all about 4-6 weeks apart there is constant comparing and choosing and its quite frankly stupid and annoying ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->