Bad Habits only getting worse... Help

KyliesMommie

Reaction score
Feeling terrible about the things I'm doing to my innocent baby inside me. With all the stress right now, I started dipping (chewing tobacco) a few weeks ago again... I was only doing it once in a great while and now it's everyday for a week then I stop and say I won't do it and then start again a week later... I feel horrible, like I don't deserve my baby. I just crave it so badly, then between my mom and boyfriend and everything going on, the stress gets so bad I just do it without thinking. I just threw out my last tin and promised myself to get healthier for my baby but, is it too late? I just feel absolutely horrible that I don't have the self control to handle my stress even for my baby... How badly will this affect her? I'd really like to know.

Other than that, my stress is high most days and emotions are high a lot. I drink Barq's Rootbeer sometimes and feel bad about that too. I'm just wondering how much damage I've already done. :nope: I'm so beside myself about all of this.

Please, I need answers of how bad this is... I really need to know. I'm scared to tell anyone else I've done all this to her.

I love her so much already and am so terrified that I've hurt her. I'm so sorry.

I don't smoke but have had days where I've had way more sugar or caffeine than I should have and give myself a lot of grief over it, and worry that I've hurt my baby. I had a chat with my midwife who said that you can't be too unrealistic about motherhood, you won't ever be perfect and having this expectation for yourself will only add to the stress/guilt trip.

Find an outlet for your stress, you could try meditating or going for a nice walk if you can manage that. Maybe even buy something small for the baby when you feel stressed to distract your mind.

Each day is a new day so forget what happened in the past and focus on getting through the current day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->