Bad news. So sad

ZubZub

Reaction score
:cry: So I just got my hcg results back. 152. Monday they were 156. This was an unplanned pg, definitely not unwanted by me, but DH wasn't keen. When I told him my results he said he was so sorry, he had been won over. I feel like my only chance has just been taken away. After this he'll never agree to another (I had a mc after my DS and then my DD has down syndrome). Clearly we're just not good at this baby making thing.

So sorry, I hope you have some good support around you.

I am so sorry for your loss. I have the same issue. My husband isn't excited about this pregnancy, and it was unplanned. So, I know my husband would do the same thing as yours. :hugs: You never know what will happen and I am hoping that he will come around for you.

so sorry hun :hugs:

don't be discouraged, you never know what will happen in the future.

So sorry to hear that zubzub, but you are clearly good at this baby-making things. You got 2 wonderful, beautiful children out of it. That's gotta be a blessing in itself. No one knows HIS plans, but it always works out for our good, even in bad times. So I will be praying that you be okay and get the support you need, espcially from DH :hugs:

So sorry to read this. Do not blame yourself, it's a game of chance and you got unlucky. Sorry for your loss, and I hope your husband will come round if he sees how much another bub will fulfill you xxx

So sorry sweetheart. I hope that you can have a baby soon. Don't give up hope xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->