Bad news...

FJL

Heartbroken after m/c
Reaction score
Got DH's sperm count results back this morning.

Normal count but reduced motility :cry:

He is pretty healthy, eats well, exercises, takes vit/min supplement, his only downfall would be enjoying 2 beers after work most nights.

So the more I read into it the worse it sounds.

We have an appointment with the Dr on Friday, and there is a Chinese Medicine practise a few hours away from us that we will go to as well.

I just knew there was something wrong...

Sorry to hear this hun ...

Hope you can get something sorted soon

xxx hugs xxx

Sorry to hear that :(

What does your OH do for a job? i have heard that incresed heat in that area will affect sperm, not sure how true that is tho

x

:hugs:

I don't know if this info could help ...

Zinc Men that have lowered sperm counts (and in general) should be taking extra Zinc. Men should be getting at least 25mg daily of Zinc. It helps in balancing a man's testosterone level and the hormones that signal sperm production

Q. - My partner has been told he has a low sperm count and/or poor motility. Is there anything we can do to help this?
A. - That depends on why the count is low and/or the motility is poor. If there is no medical reason, then changing the clothing that your partner wears should help. Boxers instead of briefs, no hot baths or showers, warm is fine, no prolonged bike riding, and no hot tubbing!! It will take three months to see a difference in the sperm analysis. It takes this long for the male to produce new sperm. Another thing to watch for is diet. Make sure that your partner is getting enough vitamin C, E, and zinc. Vitex, or chaste tree berry has also been used for male reproductive problems.

Thanks guys.

He is a farmer...he works on our farm and another guys farm.

He is exposed to chemicals regularly so I will ask the doctor if that could be a cause.

He has been on a vit/min supplement for the past year, and he's been wearing boxers instead of briefs for months to.

To make it even worse, a friend of mine just fell pregnant...even after 2 abortions a few years back, she conceived straight away...my sister is pregnant, my sister in law is due anyday now and friends of ours are pregnant too...its just everywhere except for us :(

It does feel like that hun when your trying :( Its hard :hugs:

And there was never more pregnant women on the street. They can help you guys I'm sure & although I know its gloom right now :hugs: it is a good thing that a small problem has been detected so you can then go on to dealing with it accordingly ya know? Can't do anything when you don't know what might be the problem.

:hugs: x

Hi FJL

Sorry to hear about the test results :hugs:

I've sent you a PM (I think, it took me 3 goes as it kept crashing :dohh: ) hopefully you've got it.

H

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"