Bad period pains?

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
I’m freaking out, I’m high risk of miscarriage and I have strong cramps, like I would for my AF. No bleeding as of yet but I’m scared when I go to the toilet in case their is some:-( please tell me your stories of this, and that it turned out ok

I generally get period like cramps when I'm pregnant due to everything stretching so it's not necessarily a problem however due to your history you could call your community midwives and ask. X

Completely normal as everything is stretching :) I still get them now

Unless there is bleeding with them it is perfectly normal I had some pretty strong cramps for weeks they have calmed down in the last few days now it feels more like stretching :hugs:

Thanks for your replies they have gone now and still no bleeding but oh my I couldn’t walk because every time I walked the pain intensified. But my LO’s had a nap(unusual for them, but lucky for me!), so I did too and they’d gone when I woke up

I had strong cramping before my BFP with my son, convinced there was no chance of pregnancy!

I’ve had some bad discomfort both pregnancies starting around 6-8 weeks which was gas, constipation, but it actually made me think it was AF type cramping it was quite bad. I was actually spotting at the time so it made me worry, but after I realised what the cramps actually were, I felt a lot better! All was fine but they did give me an early scan for the spotting, and that was likely implantation spotting.

I seem to get more aches and pains with my second pregnancy too! I swear it just makes you more sensitive to feelings in your tummy after the first.

I would say to put your mind at ease, contact the early pregnancy unit and request a scan, especially if you’re a higher risk.

If you haven’t had your booking appointment with your midwife you might not be able to contact direct, I called my GP and they contacted them for me and got me booked in.

Keep us updated. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"