baggage

I get upset when other people announce their pregnancies and they're not in a stable relationship.

I sometimes bedshare and do not tell my husband.
I refuse to preform fellatio when pregnant.

I refuse to perform fallachio period!

i hate to admit it but i kinda get annoyed when woman announce their pregnanies after like a month or two of trying. oh what a feat! try 14 months or longer! (dont mean to offend anyone!)

why do you not want to perform fellatio?

i have a habit of not flushing the toilet after i've been for a pee! only a pee though i promise :)!

im sorry, im confuzed is fallachio, you know, butt sex, if so then i do refuze if its normal sex then im all for it;)

i thought you had a spelling mistake :haha:. my fault :blush: aw i would not do that either!

really really ;)! tried. never again haha!

i havent even tried! im way too scared!

apparantly when you get over the whole 'soreness' its ment to be amazing

well, maybe for our 10th anniversary illl give him a "present", but for now the ass stays untouched!;)

why do you live so far away!!

i know :haha: i will take the blame!

i see so many women on here from my area and of course the one i make friends with has to live in scotland! just my luck!;)

same here haha! it sucks :(!
i'll come see you when i come see my friend in canada ;)! & i have family in canada not sure where they stay though! i want to say toronto.. but then again i could be making that up :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->