Bailey?

stephx

Reaction score
For a girl?

Honest opinions please :thumbup:

OH loves it and i'm kinda on the fence about it, I think it's just a little unusual... which I like.. but then again I don't know! :blush:

xx

I think it's ok.....but my BIL had a dog named Bailey........actually i have known several dogs named Bailey. It's cute but am not to sure if it would suit a woman (a little girl yes). Just trying to be honest......

I liked it for a girl now i know too many boys with that name...its becoming very commen

I don't really like the name. My ex boss named his son Bailey. I also know alot of people who have named their dogs Bailey. So, that sticks in my head alot. I do think it works more for a girl than a boy though.

It's so frustrating thinking of names isn't it? I'm not even pregnant yet and DH and I don't like the same names. :dohh:

Like others have said, I like the name but it's a very common dog's name (and my doggy's name)!

I love the name bailey. my little sister is bailey michelle! i have known a few people with dogs named bailey.. .my sister even used to have a crush on a boy with a last name of bailey....

we would call her bailey bailey!

I like it :thumbup:, but it has got quite common (for boys) where I live :shrug:. xx

Love it, my LO would have been named Bailie if it were a boy or a girl (well, probably would have changed my mind later on when I knew the sex but never got to that part:():flower:

I have a friend with a little girl named Bailey,I like it.

I really like the name Bailey, i think it's def a unisex name... works well for a little boy or girl! Like a few others said, the only problem is it's commonly used for dogs... although... lots of people give their dogs "people names" so, this is true of lots of names (ex. Max, Marley, Sam, Toby).

I think it's cute for a girl! I named my hamster Bailey :D xx

i lovee it,
ive never heard of anyone calling there dog bailey thankfully as ive been really put off by people shouting names at dogs :|

i like bailey for a little girl or boy, not sure sure it works for an adult though :(

I liked Bailey but a friend of ours had just called there baby that when I found out I was pregnant.x

bailey was one ov the names we had for caden if he wa a girl. i really like it still an option for the next one.

Love it, for a girl especially! One of my close friends out in Florida is called Bailey, it seems to be more of a popular girls name out there. She's in her mid 20's and it's doing her well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->