Bambino Direct.co.uk

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
just wondered if anyone has used them before? and what your experiences was?

thanks guys x

:hug:

Hi hun,

I ordered our nursery set from another company (think it was kiddies kingdom), but indirectly they came from bambino direct.

I dealt with them with regards to delivery etc and they were pretty helpful, although my delivery got a little messed up (think that was because I ordered from one company, but the items were coming from them).

I would use them again though.

xxx

I ordered my cot directly from them and had no problems

Bambino Direct... absolute nightmare!!! To cut a long story short I ordered goods from this company... they charged my credit card despite the fact the goods were never in stock and never wood be. If anyone does order from this company.. take my advice and pay by credit card... I was fortunate enough to get it back from Mastercard... Bambino Direct told me I had been refunded and a month later I was still waiting.... and guess what? NO REFUND!!.

Avoid them if you can... cheap prices but shambolic service... better to pay a little bit more elsewhere and have piece of mind.

Hi, ordered my pram from bambino on monday, dispatched tuesday and recieved on the wednesday, no problems everything is there and a great price.:happydance:

Ordered almost £1,300 worth of nursery / baby goods over the phone. Service was awful, kept being put on hold for young assistant to speak to manager about order -(at least 7 times). Almost everything arrived in mint condition and on time. Unfortunately still waiting for ALL the nursery furniture. Advised that Baby Style (stockists) waiting for delivery and will deliver direct. Baby style have confirmed this, I am just a little bit annoyed that we were sold items that were not even in stock - especially after being told that items would be no longer then 4 weeks in delivery - unfortunately our baby will be here before the furniture - extremely disappointed!!!!

I considered ordering from them - like you, I put out a thread for any reviews, and everyone said 'DO NOT GO NEAR THEM!!!!':nope:

Kiddicare do price match - so we ordered from them but paid the cheaper bambinodirect price:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->