• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bambino mio nappys

Uvlollypop

finally a mum
Reaction score
has anyone used these? i need to know the good the bad and the ugly!

fank ouu

I used them with my eldest and have used them with my youngest.Once you get the hang of the fold (which is easy) then they are straight forward to use. However some people have found these to leak at times. They are easy to dry, and do dry quickly.

However I wouldn't advise you buy a birth to potty pack as you might not get on with them, instead loo at all the different types. See if your local council have a real nappy information source (in my area we do at home demonstrations). Its real nappy week this week so there might even be a nappuchino.

im planning on using these ones.

beanie,
when you soaked your nappies how did you do it?
what did you soak them in?(proper nappy soak powder or did you use something else?)
did yours leak alot?
you can fold them diferently if they leak,cant you?

I don't soak my nappies, I dry pail them with some tea tree oil or lavender oil in the bottom of my nappy pail. If they are particularly soiledI will blast them with a fast tap which gets rid of it.

did yours leak alot?
ot with my eldest, I had no leaks with Seren but with Cally I have had a few leaks (wee not poo) as she is a very heavy wetter

you can fold them diferently if they leak,cant you?[
there is the angel wing fold which is good for breastfed babies as it catches the runier poo. I have boosted Cally's nappies to make them more absorbant.

Hope this helps

I don't soak my nappies, I dry pail them with some tea tree oil or lavender oil in the bottom of my nappy pail. If they are particularly soiledI will blast them with a fast tap which gets rid of it.

did yours leak alot?
ot with my eldest, I had no leaks with Seren but with Cally I have had a few leaks (wee not poo) as she is a very heavy wetter

you can fold them diferently if they leak,cant you?[
there is the angel wing fold which is good for breastfed babies as it catches the runier poo. I have boosted Cally's nappies to make them more absorbant.

Hope this helps

thank you that really helps.

how often do you wash them?
if i did want to soak them,how would i do it?

thanks again x

thanks! i wasnt going to go for the birth to potty pack for that reason, i like the pocket nappies too! i have bee practicing my terry folding with my mil i wanted to get a few of each the ones i liked then go from there cause im guessing they are all particularly good at in diff areas for dif babys!

thank you :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->