banbury, brackley, towcester areas....

puffins'mom

Reaction score
Hi just wandered if there were any ladies in and around these areas?

Hi hun, I'm not too far away in Daventry, and often visit Brackley (well Syresham) to visit the in-laws :D x

Hi jackiea85, i live in helmdon the village just 'next door' to syresham.

i am hoping there are a few of us, and we could meet up somewhere that is central for us all. rugrats is always a hit, ever been?

Sorry, only just saw this. Is that rugrats and half pints in banbury? we went once and Joseph loved it, was so busy the day we went though, but that was a bank holiday which explains it really x

I hope you don't mind me popping on here. I used to live in the shires area of Towcester, I love that town. I also lived at near Astwell Castle in Helmdon.

I just wanted to say Hi.

hi louiseclare, i live just a few mins from astwell castle, so beautiful around here is'nt it!

jackiea85, yes i know what you mean rugrats and halfpints is ALWAYS packed, best to go when the sun is shining, when everyone is at the park!!

Hi... I live 5mins away from Towcester :hi:

Im at Grange Park.... hellloooo... =]

i know its probs to late and i dont have my baby yet but im 21 weeks pregnant and live in banbury.
im 22 by the way :)

Hi kayce, lets bump this thread up and see if we can get more people on here.

i am also 21 weeks preg with no. 2, are you at the horton hosp?

i have my scan next week wed am dying to know what i am having! have you had your scan yet?

yes im at the horton, i just managed to get my scan before they closed for xmas.my scan was on the 23rd of dec but waited till xmas day to find out what we are having (a boy) hes my first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->