bandana bibs for uk ladies

ShirlWirl

Reaction score
I just thought I'd let you know that in kiddicare they're 1 for £4.99, in mothercare they are 2 for £5.99 and in next they are 3 for £5.50

Unfortunately for me I went to kiddicare then mothercare then next.... D'oh!!!

I think they're cute! we got a 3 pack in Sainsburys for £5

I haven't got a Sainsburys by me :( I'll be keeping an eye out for more though xx

Try eBay, they're cheaper and have more choice. I think the make we had for DS was Funky Giraffe. :thumbup:

If you have a primark near you go there :) they do them in packs of 3 i think and for a cheap place they're good quality :flower:

If you do find them cheaper hun kiddicare do a price match and then discount 25% of the difference in price . . Even if youve already bought the item if you have your receipt they still do it. Details on website
We got a right bargain on a bouncy chair should have been nearly 45 but got it for just over 20 cos we showed them on our phone symths was cheaper on there website xx

I got 2 for £2.50 in the new section in Morrisons, I think they're cute!

I'm planning on making my own (when I work out the sewing machine) as I am making sandwich wraps when on maternity leave to make a wee bit of money.

Funky Giraffe are best for bandana bibs. They are really cute IMO and add to an outfit- plus perfect if you have a drooly baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->