banging their arms up and down

lulu0504

Bella's Mummy
Reaction score
Does anyone else's LO bang their arms up and down repeatedly? Don't quite understand why she does it? She will just be sitting down and then she starts banging both arms up and down for about 15 secs. Strange things these babies :rofl:

Yup, my boy does it as well excepts that he hits his stomach, almost like he is playing the drums or something.

You gotta love the weird and wonderful things they do.

It still amazes me when he feels my face. He loves feeling my nose and eyes, I just have to make sure he doesn't get hold of my hair, its rather painful.

Oscar does this too, even when I'm trying to change his nappy (not fun) lol :dohh:

He likes to kick his legs about at the same time too which makes me giggle, he's a lively one. Sounds like you both got energetic bubs too :baby:

Yeah Jack does this too- it looks as if he is trying to fly:rofl:

Hannah does this too - though mostly when she is awake in her cot during the night. I'm sure she does it to wake us up!

My OH calls them her flippers!!

Max dose this allot when im changing his nappie ..so i make him kick around butt naked for a few min ..

colton does the same. He will hit my face whenever I'm laying next to him! :(

oh yeah my boy loves this especially when something he likes comes on telly or someone he likes walks in the room the best one is when he sees a toy accross the room he wants he sits and does this with his arms then crawls so fast sits down with the toy and does it again with the toy in his mouth :)

I think that it's because babies use their whole bodies to show emotions, they've not yet been constrained by society.

Katie does this especially when I'm feeding and she knocks the bottle out of her mouth even though she wants it! When she goes to sleep she now hits herself with a furry dolphin until she goes to sleep, her arm goes up and down the whole time!

Sam does that too when he's excited about something...I love it (as long as my face is out of the way :rofl:)

I think that it's because babies use their whole bodies to show emotions, they've not yet been constrained by society.

Imagine if we all did that :D Actually I think I probably do when I'm talking to Sam in public :laugh2: x

Sam does that too when he's excited about something...I love it (as long as my face is out of the way :rofl:)

Imagine if we all did that :D Actually I think I probably do when I'm talking to Sam in public :laugh2: x

I'm sure we've all done this and been making stupid noises looking like a loony! :yipee::tease::loopy::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->