Basal Temp?

froggyksses

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

So I'm trying to get pregnant with my 2nd. It took us almost 2 years and a miscarriage to get pregnant with the 1st. So I really don't like "trying" to get pregnant. It's just a nerve wrecking thing sometimes.

But Anyway, my question is this..... My periods have always been normal but since having my first they have not quite been the same. The durations and flow are always different but I do have a period every month. My first is 1 year old. I have been taking my basal temp to determine when I ovulate, last month I started taking it 2 weeks before I was supposed to ovulate and my temp never rose! It stayed around 97.70. So then my period came and it dropped to 97.22 and two days later it rose to 97.77! And this morning, day 3, 97.83! So I'm guessing, I ovulated? During my period? That is possible right? I'm so confused :wacko:

All your input is helpful, thank you SOOOO much!

I would say it is kind of early for you to ovulate, but based on your temperature that seems to be the case....hmm. Honestly the temperature thing is somewhat difficult for me to do because I work at nights, but OPKs always work for me, maybe try some of those too?

I know, that's why I'm confused too! It's WAY too early to ovulate. Guess I need to go buy some OPK's! Thanks so much for your input :thumbup:

Although rare, it IS possible to ovulate on your period, and judging from your temps that seems like it might be the case, in future backing up your temping with opk's is a good idea.

I know, that's why I'm confused too! It's WAY too early to ovulate. Guess I need to go buy some OPK's! Thanks so much for your input :thumbup:

Do you go to an ob/gyn regularly? They can test to see if you are ovulating and how high your progesterone is, they test me the 21st-24th day on my cycle. (Just one day)

Lol I didn't know what it was at first either, I always have to search for new terms all the time xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->