• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Basics question

Whatme

Reaction score
Hey

Right so.. after he ejaculates, how long do you lay there for? To make sure all the swimmers get a good chance?

Thanks

Honestly there's conflicting advice about this one, some say there's no need to lay down and wait after sex and some suggest it's a good idea. Personally I always chose to and lay with a pillow under my bum for at least 30 minutes. I've never had a bfp if I skipped doing it.

Honestly there's conflicting advice about this one, some say there's no need to lay down and wait after sex and some suggest it's a good idea. Personally I always chose to and lay with a pillow under my bum for at least 30 minutes. I've never had a bfp if I skipped doing it.

Thanks for the advice, and congratulations on your bfp! I see you babywear, me too, I can't wait to wrap a newborn again!

Thank you! I'm going to need to babywear this time with 3 under three :rofl: can't wait though. Missed having a newborn snuggled into me. Are you ttc ATM?

Thank you! I'm going to need to babywear this time with 3 under three :rofl: can't wait though. Missed having a newborn snuggled into me. Are you ttc ATM?

Yes we are ttc, only since last week though! I've been on the pop pill, so no periods at all, I have no idea what my bodies doing, we thought we would give it a few months before I started testing and temping..
do you have a favourite brand of wrap or carrier?

Not really. I have a few custom made woven wraps that are my favourite and I have a nova carrier which I love but I swap and change around a lot. Could open up my own sling library lol. Do you?

I haven't tried a nova carrier, I had a connecta, and tula, and I wanted to try a onbu but never got around to it, I love wrapping, but never got the hang of back wrapping, that's why I turned to ssc, I'm hoping to learn a few more carries with shorter wraps if I'm blessed with another baby.

How are you feeling anyway? Have you told anyone your exciting news yet?

Only DH and our eldest son. AF isn't even due till tomorrow so I'm still very nervous and can't believe I got a bfp so early. But yea feeling ok. Hopefully you will be joining me in first tri soon.

Only DH and our eldest son. AF isn't even due till tomorrow so I'm still very nervous and can't believe I got a bfp so early. But yea feeling ok. Hopefully you will be joining me in first tri soon.

Yes I hope so too, here's to happy stress free 9 months.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->