bath how often?

T

tinytoes

i was led to believe that there is no need to bath baby every day, that its good to do it every other day. But I hear of so many people having a bath routinely every night....

what do you do?

It can dry their skin :) I bathed my daughter every 2-3 days and when needed. :) Between bath days we sponged her over :)

with my daughter she has genatalia *sp* eczema so i can only bath her every 3-4 days as her skin gets very sore, i am aware we all have v sensitive skin in our family so tommy gets bathed every 3 days washed the other

h x

every day or second day, its very hot here so my baby is very sweaty, it also helps calm him down and create bed time routine

Every other day , dries the skin out otherwise :) Well this happenes to my girls anyway :)

Once or twice a week. Grace has quite sensitive and dry skin and I don't want to make it worse

im planing on using a top and tail on baby everyday to make sure everyday grime is cleaned off and then only have a bath every 2/3 days

When there are so young they don't get dirty so IMO its not necessary to bath every day. I bath Sean only every 2-3 days unless he has a really bad poo nappy that got smeared everywhere, or his stomach is bloated (the hot water helps to release the wind). I don't wash his hair every bath either.

Kaya still only gets a bath once a week when she really needs it.

Every third day, with sponge baths in between

callum has a bath every night as part of his bedtime routine. really works for him

every couple of days, some times once a week, but she gets washed inbetween.

Kacy everyother day, some times every day if she stays at my parents they give her a bath too.

Everyday. They love it and it's part of their bedtime routine.

Although there may not be a need to bath everyday, it gives Ryan a sense of routine. We didn't bath everyday initially, but included it as part of bedtime routine and it works really well.

We used to bath Colton 2-3 times a week; now I'm trying to get him into a routine because I'm starting uni (TODAY! AHH) and it will be easier for everyone.

Charlotte gets bathed every night, it's her routine. We didn't start the every night until she was about 5 weeks old. Before that it was once a week.

3 days a week for Mikey, hes got eczema. Will probably do same for Kalea when shes older, but every other day at the moment.

Josh gets a bath every night. I always put some moisturizer on his skin afterwards !

Until recently we bathed Hannah every other night but its every night now that we've started a nightime routine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->