bath how often?

I bath Alex everyday now, he comes in with me on a night time lol, he sits on the shower floor on a morning with me aswell which he loves for some reason lol.
But when he was younger he got bathed then leave a day then bath again, and i'd just wash him with a flannel and sponge the days inbetween.

i bath charlie everynight! i feel quite obssessive now haha he gets greasy hair! and smells funny if not...sometimes i miss a night if he falls asleep early!

Jack is bathed every night before he is fed and put to bed :D

jack has a bath every night then boob then bed. he has the 3 b's. it helps him to relax at night x

Max gets his bath every night before bed time .its his routine and its a plus as he adores water and swims away instead of relaxing lol

I use huggies aloe cream on him after while he gets his message and dont have any problems with dry skin ! but thats my baby every baby is diff

Noah has a bath everynight although if he gets tired sometimes we miss it and he has a bath the next morning. There are days where he has a morning bath and a night bath. He get's quite mucky in the day, he loves nothing more than washing his hair with his cheese butty, and with him feeding himself, crawling & trying to walk everywhere he gets dirty easy.

He loves it in the bath tho, he gets really excited when he goes upstairs, the first thing he does is crawl to the bath and pulls himself up to see the water and then starts to do this funny dance thing. I should get it on camera!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->