Bath seats

The aqua pod is pants for a baby who cant sit up by themselves for at least half an hour wihtout support. They fall sideways! I bought that and a safety first one. In the aqua pod he slipped forward and squashed his nads or sideways and fell into the water. the safety first one is FAB!!!
Its for a minimum age of 6 months hun :blush:

Hope you kept hold of it - it is good when LO is more s table and playful in the bath x

sorry to hyjack thread but when can a bathj go in a bath seat?? jacob has been in the big bath for 4 weeks now he is to long for his baby bath, he kicks and bashes his head and the final straw was when he stretched out he got stuck so moved him to big bath, but wanted to get a bath seat just dont know when??? he sits in him bumbo fine and in hit sit up toys. holds his head perfectly...and advice :) xxx

I'd say 5months min, although my friend put hers in at 3months x

We had the same as Toria, Dec loved it for about 1 month !!! Lol We used it till he was about 6-7 months then just let him sit in the big bath, he is a little water baby and loves to swim around so the bath sit was no good for him.

ok a few months more of brakeing me back over the big bath :D XxX

i used it around 3 and a bit months i think x

Ema you can get those baths that sit over the tub? Caitlin was lay down in her baby bath for ages but most times shes showered with us she loved it lol

Ema you can get those baths that sit over the tub? Caitlin was lay down in her baby bath for ages but most times shes showered with us she loved it lol

Oh will look into this :) thankx xxx

we have a newborn baby bath support from mothercare. Was £7, just like a towelling wedge thing. It's really good but I'm going to get Ally a proper bath seat soon. Hard to play with bath toys when you're lying down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->