bath/shower?

glamgirl

Mum of a beautiful Son
Reaction score
how many times does everyone bath or shower their baby a day?

Once.In the evening before his nightsleep I give him a bath and a massage. In the morning I use a soapy facecloth to clean him off and dress him up..

callum has a bath every night as part of his bedtime routine. sometimes he might need a one through the day if he's had a horrible poo and its gone everywhere but thats doesnt happen often.

Every night he seems to settle better with one.

We bathe Hannah once every three days (at night before bed) and the other two days we give her a sponge bath (at the same time).

Every night, but if she explodes during the day (maybe once a week) she gets one then.

Max gets his bath at nighttime before his sleepy time ! and if its dreadfully hot during the day he will get a nice cool bath he loves the pool so we make him swim

I give Maya a bath everynight before bedtime. Like a few others have said, it's part of her bedtime routine :)

normally every evening before bed, once a day, but sometimes morning as well or if she's very poo-ey like others have said :)

Kaya gets a bath once a week unless she's filthy. You shouldn't bathe them too often.

I bath Angel usually every other day. Sometimes even every 2 days. I also bath her usually during the morning or before bed. Depends when I have time! I don't want to bath her too often because it's not good for babies skin and babies don't need to have their hair washed every day. I think babies only need a bath when they are dirty and/or stinky

I give him a bath every other day, and wash his hair maybe 1-2 times a week

Usually twice a week. I'll give her a quick wipe down if she's done a really messy poo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->