Bath stuff for sensitive skin

pinkcatgirl

Reaction score
My DD is 20 months and gets dry skin. We've previously tried a soap substitute from GP but all she wants at bath time is bubbles! A friend recommended the Childs Farm stuff, it's pricy so just wondered if anyone had used it? Reviews on Ocado look pretty good though - apparently it makes good bubbles!

Anyone had an experience of that or another good (bubbly) bubble bath?

I use Bedadas bubble stuff. Jacob has eczema and he is ok with it in the bath.

To wash him, I use Aveeno bath oil. You can use it in the bath as a bath soak or as a wash straight on the skin.

Hi my lo doesn't get bubbles either he's got exima. We have a bath oil and I can't use soap or anything on him ! I'll look into this to : ) x

Thanks for the tip!

My LO had moderate eczema when she was an infant and I STILL don't use bubble bath for fear of it coming back (she's 26 months old now and its been gone for ages!).

She is a bubble loon so I just blow a few bubbles for her at the end of bath time. If this stuff is gentle, I will give it a try and bath time can be so much more fun at last!

This is the only bath product that produces bubbles that doesn't flare up my lO's eczema https://www.boots.com/en/E45-Junior-Foaming-Bath-Milk-1-x-500ml_1218772/

Bubble are a deal breaker for my LO too!!! :shrug:

i use berts baby stuff on LO. its a little pricey but you dont need much of it to be honest. x

I use the tatty teddy simple bath stuff out of poundland for lo. I have psoriasis and use it myself

We use the sanex dermo kids bodywash and foam bath (my DD doeshave dry skin sometimes). Its £2 a bottle and it produces loadssss of bubbles but doesn't have any bad stuff in it?

Honestly, I think plain water is best. I have never bathed Violet with soap of any kind. I have no idea if her skin is sensitive to soaps because I've only ever used a bit of hand soap on her hands when they get yucky or she touches something like cat litter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->