Bath support

MummytoOscar

& one in the oven <3
Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone else uses a bath support when bathing their lo?

Which one and what do you think of it?

We had one of these in blue:
https://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm52/lorrvbrown/bathsupport.jpg

But Oscar is too big now and is trying to sit up :dohh: I'm a little worried that he might slip tho and knock his head or something :wacko:

Does anyone use one of these:
https://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm52/lorrvbrown/bathchair.jpg

What do you think of it?

Yes we have one & it makes life so much easier! Jack loves it, he kicks his legs so much they keep hitting the bars & he ends up with red marks on his legs though!:dohh: (they fade after 10 mins!)

I still go in the bath with him lol so im his support ..Ive gotten a routine I was him make him play a bit then dad takes him and i take my shower ..im quite content with that routine for now

ive got one of those bath seats and they are great. Dont use it anymore though, callum just sits by himself in the bath now. Worth getting a one tho, i got mine when nicole was a baby.

ive got one of the seats and its great he can splash around as much as he likes he does get red marks on his legs but they do disapear

thanks for this thread im getting one for jack now. hes to much of a squirmer x

I get in the bath with Ally too. I just find it easier and it means we can extend it a bit by playing in the bath. I do it while OH is at work and it takes some organising but I love it and I think Ally does too!

we have a sponge support but never use it :dohh: was thinking about one of these when maddi's a bit older. excellent thread, thanks guys x x x

I'd say just a bath seat Emma - Can only find one on Boots actually!

I bought Caitlin a spa would you believe! Oh boy we don't learn lmao!! I'm seriously considering a sponge support for newborn and defo considering one of these seats now you've reminded me - thanks :D

i got bath chair type thing, he can lay back and kicks about but not sure for how long. Now he's 2 and half months old and he's moving so much, i cant leave him out of my sight for a second, now thinking about another better support when we bath him too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->