bath tubs

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Well, she's officially outgrown her bath tub length wise!! What do I do!? I can't get one of those sit up things cause they were taken off the shelves, and she's too little to put in the big bath yet, isn't she?Ughh what do you do when they outgrow them?

harry has outgrown his. I get a bath with him everynight. I don't find the time to shower in the morning so an evening bath and skin to skin bonding works for us. He loves the freedom of kicking and stretching out in the big bath x

which bathtub is it that you have?

Chase outgrew his bathtub. The nice thing was that before the bathtub I had bought this:

https://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B00...50?ie=UTF8&searsBrand=core&mqnodeid=397285011

Thank goodness I kept it as that's what I use for bathing Chase now :)

we have one for Hannah but she likes to lean forward! :dohh: She can practically sit up now though so we just put her in her plastic tub in the big bath tub so we can fill it full of water and she can splash everywhere :lol:

https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5172339
We use that but without the sling

Yeah, I can see that seat working until Chase gets moving more. LOL

And good idea on the bathtub. Was going to give it to my pregnant friend, but she won't be getting it for awhile :)

Yeah Vickie we have that one only its green and white and has a frog sling!

She's out! haha...her feet like hang over the end! She kicks everything off the bottom if I put it in the slots (maybe its a slight bit different but its the same idea)

hmmm Hannah fits in hers but she's been sitting up in it for a while now I guess.

What weight limit is that thing Leanne?

This is what I get for having a future basketball player on my hands

Well, I know Chase is 17 lbs. and it holds him up just fine. No sagging or anything.

I threw out the box so don't know the max weight.

Does sound like you have a big baby :)

Hmmm I like that thing you posted leanne, I didnt notice it when I was at sears last time, I will have to check again.

Im in the same boat as you Rae! I sometimes have baths with her though so I put her things in the big tub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->