Bathing with baby

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
For those of you that bathe with your baby, do you put diapers on them or not? I'm scared she's gonna pee hah. I should put her in her bumbo at the end of the shower

No, we go in with no nappy on! However, don't be scared about being peed on - be scared about being poo'd on! I've been poo'd on countless times now!!!

Nope we go in with no nappy!And ive been bathing with her for 7 and a half months and I havent been peed or pood on yet :rofl: x

Nope, and I am sure she has peed but I have never noticed. No poop yet THANK GOD

I'd be more scared of the poop too :rofl:

No nappy and its the poop that scares me too not the pee :rofl: xxXxx

no nappy and he has peed many times, you learn to live with it, just dont wash your hair in it!

:rofl: she already pooped today so I wasn't concerened. Maybe tomorrow we'll try it (after the poop!) :rofl:

Most times I put a awimming diaper on her, we use those for when she goes to the pool. :)

Nope i just jump in the shower after to wash myself down, when the kids bath together, at the end i get them to stand up then pour a bucket of fresh water over them , then they get out straight away! lol x

no nappy!!! otherwise u cant wash their bits! x

I really wanna take Kai in the bath with me but his poo's have been quite explosive lately! Not sure I wanna take the risk...

I need to get my eyes tested i thought this said "back with baby" and wondered what on earth was going on :rofl::rofl:

Back to the OP, no i dont put a nappy on Brooke if shee's in the bath with me, she hasnt pooped in the bath yet lol

We bathe together everyday now. Without a nappy on. :)

I'm not to bothered about the wee - I don't know if she has done it but I've never noticed.

we dont have a nappy on but im sure i have been peed on a couple of times, we genrally have showers with Annabelle she loves the water in her face so i suppose if she does pee it just runs down lol

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"