General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Sunday was when i tested diluted and it was a stronger positive but they were still weird lines. The diluted is the torn hcg one. The top hcg is concentrate.
Middle is wednesday and i threw in a different brand and took pic in timeframe but it was fmu again.
Bottom photo is the most recent that i took on Thursday with fmu. I havent taken more because im sick of them not getting dark, the concentrated is faint and the lines still arent going all the way down even though i use from different boxes.
I’ve even tried mixing up between using 10 and 25s trying to see what’s wrong. They’re not negative and not positive.

View attachment 1119148

View attachment 1119149

View attachment 1119150
Are the orange tests hcg and the blue LH? Or are they all hcg tests? Regardless, the clear blue is definitely positive. I hope you get answers soon.

Guys I'm soo happy we found a great new church today, we've been trying to find one since we moved here over a year ago.. we were going to one that was okay but they have been being weird this month so my husband wanted to switch. He seems really happy. Such a relief and a blessing!

@HalfricanMa those tests are seriously so confusing. I'm sorry you are dealing with this strange situation!!

@shaescott good luck this cycle :) I'm just finishing af and second guessing my decision to skip this cycle.. hahaha the hormones always win!

Are the orange tests hcg and the blue LH? Or are they all hcg tests? Regardless, the clear blue is definitely positive. I hope you get answers soon.
Dark orange is 25mIU/mL, light orange are 10s, and yes blue wondfo are LH. The clearblues have always been giving clear positives. Looking forward to Tuesday’s appointment. She’ll order ultrasound im sure, im just unsure if she has a machine in the office or if i’ll have to schedule at another location. My symptoms were stronger at the beginning of the month than they feel right now, but i certainly still have the movement that I can see. It correlates mostly with times I lie down. And the thirst is still through the roof.

Gigs just saw your “how to embrace major life changes” video pop up on YouTube :rofl: I didn’t watch it but the title alone made me laugh because of your current situation.

Halfrican when was your last period?

Gigs just saw your “how to embrace major life changes” video pop up on YouTube :rofl: I didn’t watch it but the title alone made me laugh because of your current situation.

Halfrican when was your last period?
Ah I’m totally searching that on youtube! Haha! (Hmm..harder to find than i anticipated. Just didnt know anyone on here had a youtube channel. I guess i should’ve assumed so. I’m old lol)
My last period was feb 2023.

Last edited:
Ah I’m totally searching that on youtube! Haha! (Hmm..harder to find than i anticipated. Just didnt know anyone on here had a youtube channel. I guess i should’ve assumed so. I’m old lol)
My last period was feb 2023.
Oh okay, so LMP can’t be used here. Dang.

Shhhhh shae! :rofl:
Yes i have a very schizophrenic channel, heh. It started as all jewelry related then also had crystals, now it's all over the map with arts and crafts and jewelry reviews and now a podcast that I do with another youtuber. Shae's referring to the podcast. If you're interested I can PM it to you, I just like to keep this baby forum stuff completely separate from the rest of my life lol so if you find me there, don't mention this place haha.

Shea I know right?! We laughed about it, too. I haven't announced to youtube yet but my podcast "coworker" knows. I'm planning to announce this Sunday as long as my appointment this week goes OK. Pretty much everyone else knows at this point that's close. Actually I told a couple of friends via text (we were supposed to see them this past weekend but they had to cancel) and their reaction was super disappointing. They texted back "congratulations!" and that was it (it's a married couple, and they have two kids). There was no, "omg!! how far along are you? When are you due?" NOTHING. Super weird! I'm like...are y'all mad at me? It's the type of reaction someone upset would give OR someone with fertility issues, but they have 2 kids and he got snipped. So I'm like what'd I do?

Then there's the disconnected part of me that just wants to detach from everything from my youth and in some ways I wish I could just cleanly cut ties with everyone I used to know that I don't keep in constant touch with anymore, as crazy as that sounds. I'm sure that's trauma talking but I just don't like thinking about the past and those "friends" remind me of it too much. And frankly I don't feel like the same person now. Some of these friends now, If I met them today, I know we wouldn't be friends, ya know? Especially my gal friends from HS. Like I've just changed too much. I was a depressed loner in high school and now I'm a devoted mom and family is my life. My ideals on things have changed, too. And my priorities; obviously my kids are the priority but I also prioritize hobbies and maintaining a house/farmette over outings with friends. These friends still go to parties and bars and sporting events and that's just not me. Actually that's never been me lol.

Anyway I'm not going to continue on that rant lol I just thought that was a strange reaction from "friends".

Aw sorry that was their confusing reaction. But I can totally relate. There is not one person from high school that i still talk to.

I think I’m similar to you. I’ve never been into clubs. I’m actually more of a morning person, so by 9pm i’m ready to sleep. But nowadays with 2 kids i’m wanting to sleep by 4pm LOL! And yet we want a third! Haha. Although I felt sick most of the night. I ended up taking a zofran and was questioning the idea of a third pregnancy—unless miraculously i’m already there. Haha!
The last pregnancy with the polyhydramnios made it so difficult and my husband deploying made me have to sell our sheep & chickens. I’d like to get chickens again. Been going to the chicken coup to fix it up again little by little while hubby is away. When the spring chicks are hatching we’ll get more. My son loved gathering eggs and cooking them up each morning. I’d like to get an angus heifer & calf or more sheep. I loved the sheep following me!! Honestly, it was wonderful living the literal analogies made in the bible. Shepherding analogies made in scripture have so much more depth after having a bit of experience raising sheep. I also thought to have bison because thats delicious meat, but im not sure how to contain them. My husband was a dairy & sugar cane farmer so we do a lot with his experience. We have an apple orchard but its not producing apples yet and ants—yes ANTS— ate our 6’ almond trees. They bloomed gorgeous flowers fall and spring.

@gigglebox I'm so sorry about the weird reaction your friend had. Makes me wonder if she regrets getting the husband snipped and is having trouble dealing with that? But still the baby should be celebrated in my opinion!!

@HalfricanMa good luck with your appointment! The experience raising the sheep sounds so amazing. At least you got some beautiful memories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->